Sunday, November 2, 2008

How She's doing.

I was so caught up in thanking you I forgot to say how things are.


Well when Rebbecca and I got there- she hadn't been moved to the rehab part of the hospital yet, 2 hours later she was moved.

She was a lot more chipper today. Maybe because she had someone else to talk too besides little old boring me. :]

She is ready to get better and get home- partly because she's going crazy and partly because she doesn't want the hospital bill to be $987,290.83, and She misses the little ones. They miss her too.

So she was moved from a single room to a room with a roommate!

I left her there with out portable DVD player and bunches of DVDs (some ours, some from Elsa who sweetly supplied us with DVDs and some frozen food for me, oh and kit-Kat's. which I have been craving.)

Anyway- I miss her, a lot.
I am really grateful that she didn't get seriously injured.
I don't know what I'd do without her- besides of course curl up in a corner for a week (that would be all the time she would let me :] hence my love for her.)

So that's all so far.

Here's to things looking up!

No comments: