Saturday, November 1, 2008

How Things are Going

So, Mum is still in the Hospital.
I think if I posted pictures of her or even took pictures of her- she would be mighty annoyed at me. So, maybe later.

Let me just say without the moral support of the family I might just be in a corner crying. Our ward is pretty amazing too. They have been really really great about giving me lifts to the hospital.

Our Home Teachers especially, Brother Hoagland drove me all around on Thursday, to go to the Hospital, Car impound, mum's work.

It was a long day- from 10:30 to 4:30.

Then Friday, Roger dropped me off at the hospital, and I was going to take the bus to church for the ward Halloween party (Mum was insistent that I go), but then Sister Hoagland called and said she was going to be in the area around the hospital, and asked if I needed a ride.

Then on top of that she took me to her home and fed me some food (I have not been very good about feeding myself- I just forget. I know weird.) Then took me to the ward party.

Amazing.

Then later, after I was home and time and thinking again. My Grandmother, and Aunt called to check up on me- offer moral support.

Then Nancy called to take my mind off things and distract me- something she is a pro at.

I am so grateful, for the support I have had.

No comments: