Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just can't help it





I can't help being the dork I am.




I love The Andy Griffith Show-
I have all 8 seasons on DVD and sometimes I'll say
"I'm craving Andy, or Mayberry or Barney Fife."
I particularly like the first 5 seasons which are in Black and White.
I Love the Show!
I got interested when John Bytheway mentioned it in his talk on CD

"Turn of the TV and get a Life! "
John Bytheway did the Best impression of Barney I have EVER heard!



Anyway I love the SHow because it' s in a simpler time, Hotel rooms were $7!!!
I love the Shows when Andy is guiding Opie- He really is a great dad!
Or when Andy is cleaning up Barney's Mess and then Credits Barney.
Anyway the Show is fabulous.
You should watch it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Beth, I love your blog, and you have great taste in TV shows!!! Here's my blog:
erin-hatch.blogspot.com
Thanks for being the cutie that you are:)