Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Music playlist

so I thought that I would briefly explain our music playlist

It is a combination of songs that both of us listen to either separately or together.

a lot of it is stuff we both listen to.

-though if I had my way Landslide by the Dixie Chicks would not be on here (the most overplayed song on the radio in it's time! *rolls eyes and gags* maybe I would like it more if I hadn't heard it fifteen times in a 2 hour period)
-The Earl Song however is a camp thing for me, my first Girls camp ever we listened to that song every half hour- and sang at the top of our lungs! so I can't help but love it.
-strangely Mum wanted the Green Day song, I don't know where that came from- but apparently she likes it! The same goes for the Goo Goo Dolls song Iris.

(I remember when I was listening to that song when it was popular on the radio- she asked me who sang the song and I replied "The Goo Goo Dolls" Mum- "The Goo Goo Dolls? what kind of name is THAT?" :])

But the stuff we both Like for instance; Michael Buble, Josh Groban, John Mayer, Keane, Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband, Kenneth Cope, Barry Manilow

Then those random songs.

Grandma's Featherbed is classic- we love that song!
I keep thinking of songs/ artists I need to add. Like The Beach Boys, Michael McLean and Randy Travis

Anyway the playlist is basically a combination of our lives!
I will probably keep adding to it as I find and think of songs.

1 comment:

Moser Clan said...

I was just thumbing through my comments and realized you sent me onea while ago...THANK YOU! ha ha. Sorry it took me so long to realize it! I like your blog. It's cute. I'm sorry to hear about your store closing. Are you going to try to work at another Deseret Book? Or just something else all together. That really stinks. As for me....things are going well with me and my guys (big and lil') and by well I mean Jerry and I had food poisoning the other day and Cohen is sick with the Croop and an Ear infection...but Bethany...he's still so happy! ha ha.. it cracks me up. didn't get that from me that's for DANG sure. Anyways keep me updated on what you do from here!