Thursday, October 9, 2008

Adjusting.

I'm adjusting to life without Deseret Book.

It's easy and Hard.



miss it- today Justin called me about something he didn't want to ask John, Marc or even Al. :]

it was nice for that moment to relive.


Here is the pen I used to sign the paper, that I knew I was being "let go" :'[
:]



it has hard however cuase I was on the bus to my new job.



which is fab.



I basically do a bunch of office stuff, work for mum, but I have to act like she's not my mum.

hard, cause it's kind of hardwired in the noggin.





We're Peanut butter and Jam for heaven's sake! (hence the song on our playlist!)





Just Finished this excellent book

available at your local Deseret Book.

sorry hard habit to break. :]

The after I finished it I was angry at Chris Stewart

a day later I thought it was the best way to end it ever.

If you haven't read this series get it! It is awesome!

Here is some pictures

I took of our adorable dogs while watching Conference.

(which was awesome gotta love those GA's :])

Petals was having fun with her bow,

that she got when she went to the groomers. :]

Brilla's pretty easy to photograph- just pet her.

or lay out your hand like you will pet her :]

No comments: