Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am a wuss

So mum gets home and, I've been sick- so I've just been home, being sick.

she wants to watch a movie

"how bout something for Halloween?" (prepare for Halloween :])


so she puts in "What Lies Beneath"

I haven't watched it before, when I think of a scary flick, I want to watch something like "The Others" or "Signs"

I'm pretty much a wimp.

We watched "I am Legend" on mute, with subtitles.

OK mainly that was my doing.


Did I mention that I'm a wuss?

and when I scream- I scream.

you can ask mum.


So that movie was freaky, I only screamed once when Harrison Ford opened his eyes.
if you've seen the movie, you know when I'm talking about.


So in short,

I am a wuss.

Though strangely I do enjoy a thriller.

1 comment:

Karrae said...

HAHA Bethany that is soo funny! i am totally a wuss too! I saw that movie once. so scary. i'm glad i dont remember the part you are talking about i think it would freak me out in my sleep.