Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another batch!

Some more pictures, Mum and I on the topAdam, Myself and Ben on the bottom! We were showing off the quilt mum made Ben for his High School Graduation.
----
Professional Picture of the three of us. Siblings for eternity! Look at Ben and his sly grin!

Dad and I, Love this one.
Mum and I at Manti- she made me that Dress, It was my favorite Cinderella Dress.
Left to Right- Ari (Step-sis), Cathy (Step-Mom), Dad, Me & Adam- I love how Ari is looking Directly into the Camera. ;]
Last of All: me in Utah- My Fifth Birthday- I got the watermelon chair (mum made it for me). I don't fit in it as well as I did then... :]

Then me cleaning beets.


Good times.

1 comment:

Karrae said...

aww Bethany! you were a cute kid. I can say that because you are no longer a kid. now you are a cute adult...that sounds weird haha.
Miss ya tons. :)