Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag!

Crazy Eights...

8 Favorite TV shows...

1. The Andy Griffith Show
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Ugly Betty
4. The Office
5. Life with Derek (a guilty pleasure.)

6. LOST
7. Gilmore Girls (Not on anymore but I still loved it!)
8. ......... Nada I guess.

8 Favorite Restaurants...


1. Guadalahara (sp??)

2. Claim Jumper

3. PF Changs
4. Sweet Tomatoes

5. The Social House (only went there once and it was ridiculously overpriced and I wasn't paying- but it was excellent Sushi!
6. Bajia Fresh
7. Lone Star
8. ... Wow I really don't get out much.


8 things that happened yesterday...


1. Got Dressed
2. Went to Church
3. Made Brownies (no ingredients for frosting... :[)

4. Watched Corny Movie (LDS Pride and Prejudice)
5. Cleaned the Kitchen
6. Played Rummikub with Mum (she won both times.) 

7. Read 

8. Went to bed early



8 things to look forward to...


1. Mid Term Results.
2. Thanksgiving Weekend (No Work!)
3. Getting Paid
4. Institute!!!!
5. Reading Leven Thumps (Just got it!)
6. Waiting for Fablehaven 4 "Secrets of the Dragon Santuary" very impatiently
7. Cooler weather!
8. Wearing my awesome new wardrobe.

8 things I love about Fall...


1. Apple Cinnamon Salt City Candles
2. Feeling of a new begining 

3. Hot Chocolate!
4. Leaves Changing Color
5. Harvest Festival in the Ward

6. Cooler Weather
7. Jeans and boots 

8. Books I have a craving for books durning Fall

8 things on my wishlist...


1. Uniting my Fam.
2. Finish the freaking house.
3. Ipod, Macbook
4. Someone to run and win the presidential election that I actually LIKE.
7. Better economy
6. Decision on what I want to do for a living
7. Visit New Zealand, Australia, Norway, Historical New England (both US and LDS), Nauvoo (again), Japan, The Seven Wonders, Europe
8. Live the Mormon Dream (Ha ha!)

8 People-
1. Mum
2. Karrae
3. Moser (Shannon I guess...)
4. Alexa
5. Ari
6. Nancy
7. Jeff Lord
8. Katie (Compton!)

No comments: