Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday

So yesterday mum and I go to Church, we were a bit late so we just rush in find and find a spot.

It was the Primary program, love watching those little kids.
Mum pointed out one and said "That was Adam in primary." This little kid was squirming and didn't keep his arms folded etc. just a little rebel- almost as cute as Adam as a kid too. =]

Sacrament ends and as I am going to Sunday school and I see Divina! She was back from her mission to England! I knew she was coming back in September, but for three consecutive weeks mum and I were unable to make it- due to oversleeping and sickness. Anyway She's home!

Divina was Mum's visiting teacher- the best one she's ever had. Mum loves Divina and not undeservedly so, Divina is amazing.

anyway When I get out of Sunday School- Mum is coming towards me and she excitedly says, "Divina is Home!!" I nod, mum continues "She's speaking in Monte Bello ward today!" (Monte Bello is the Spanish-speaking ward in our stake- their Sacrament meeting takes place during the last hour of our three hour block.) "Lets go and listen!"
I look at her- "Mum, she's going to be speaking in Spanish."
"I know!"
"You won't understand it"
Reed pipes up saying "I'll translate!"
Mum says "You speak Portuguese."
"Well their close enough" -Reed

At any rate, Mum goes and sits in the Monte Bello ward's Sacrament and listens to Divina.

Love her. Even though she can't understand what Divina is saying, she loves and respects her enough to go and listen.
(Granted the Spirit has no language barrier.)

She's cute. We invited Divina for dinner next week.

No comments: